Community Bible Church (Deposit)

Community Bible Church (Deposit)

Unit price  per 

Community Bible Church

79"x25"

  • Stainless steel brushed background
  • Raised text "Community Bible Church"
  • Cut out text with colored backing "Loving Christ - Loving truth - Loving People"
  • Raised logo full color
  • Hidden picture hanging style mounting brackets 

Deposit 40% down. Remaining 60% upon delivery

estimated delivery 3-4 weeks after deposit date.
Final colors awaiting approval.